How to View Your Business’ Customers & Competitors
By The GSD Show | July 12, 2016
In this episode, we learn how mindset affects the success of a company. Our guest is Dr. David Berg, the founder of Redirect Health. His company revolutionizes healthcare for small businesses and their owners to provide affordable employee health plans with outstanding customer support.
What You’ll Learn
- How to tell who your true competitors are
- A pie can show you everything you need to know about business-to-business relationships
- Are your customers the customers you need? Here’s how to find out and create messaging that attracts them.
- Why unarticulated needs (and your ability to meet them) are the key to your customer’s happiness
What We Mention in This Episode
- Redirect Health
- The Business Owner’s Guide to Fighting Healthcare
- Redirect Health: Mike Arce of Loud Rumor Discusses Care Logistics & Customer Experience
- EO Accelerator
- Matt Blanton/Printing Solutions
- Barbell Logic
- Barbell Shrugged
- Jay Feitlinger/Stringcan Interactive
- Ted Batycki/Natural Choice Academy
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week to learn how 2 local crossfitters used their network to build something really awesome. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.