How to Advertise for Personal Trainers
By The GSD Show | December 27, 2016
In this episode, we learn a ton of ways to advertise for personal trainers and get more clients onto your list. Our guest is Tim Lyons, owner of Pulse Fitness and ProFit Marketing in Scottsdale, Arizona. He and I share very similar interests in helping fitness professionals grow their business, and we’re excited to have him on the show today.
What You’ll Learn
- How to stop people in their tracks on Facebook
- The ideal amount to charge for a fitness challenge
- What a sales funnel is … and how to build one that WORKS
- How to get a ton of sign-ups on Day 1 of your challenge
- How to get the most mileage out of your content
What We Mention in This Episode
- Pulse Fitness
- ProFit Marketing
- GSD Show Episode 034: Mike Arce’s Sales Tips to Fill Your Fitness Classes with Paying Members
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to be a more successful entrepreneur. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.