Business Secrets of a Multiple 7-Figure Fitness Entrepreneur
By The GSD Show | February 28, 2017
If you had to guess, what would you say is the single most important element in a fitness business’ marketing? Better yet … why do many studios and gyms fail to grow? Our guest today, Yuri Elkaim, answers both of these questions. You’ll learn the best way to stand out in a crowded industry and gain the freedom you’ve been seeking to scale, increase your income, focus on your time, and more.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify your fitness business’ messaging and purpose
- The differentiating factors that make top brands like Peloton, Orangetheory, etc. stand out
- How to take your fitness business completely online
- What it takes to get your unique fitness business in front of more people in such a saturated industry
- The type of copy that really resonates with your target audience, and how to get your copy seen by more of your ideal customers
What We Mention In This Episode
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Be sure to tune in next week as we welcome Zipwhip to the show. They’ll be covering the use of text message marketing for your business.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.