Texting Your Fitness Studio’s Members
By The GSD Show | March 7, 2017
In this episode, we talk with Zipwhip about the different ways fitness studio and gym owners can incorporate text message marketing into their business. Not only is this awesome to stay in touch with your leads, but it also creates more engagement with your already existing members. Tune in to learn the ins and outs of how you can take your communication with your target audience to the next level.
What You’ll Learn
- 8 proven text message marketing stats
- How to incorporate texting into your fitness studio’s sales process
- Different reasons to text your fitness members including appointment reminders, nutrition checkins, etc.
- The best content copy when texting your leads
- How to include automation into your fitness studio’s text message marketing
- How to use your studio’s landline number to text your audience
What We Mention In This Episode
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Be sure to tune in next week as we welcome The James Agency to the show. They’ll be covering PR and the development of your fitness brand.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.